Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Few Ground Rules

As far as the daily gratitude posts go (see yesterday's post), I've been thinking about a few ground rules. This may evolve over the next 12 months, but for now I'm proposing each day's post will be:

  1. honest: a blessing I actually am grateful for that specific day (for example, no "fun days at the beach" when it's 20 degrees outside)

  2. unique: a new blessing for each day, but it can be a different aspect of something I've mentioned before (for example, I can be grateful for how warm and sunny my kitchen is and I can also be grateful on a different day for how big and comfortable it is)

  3. reliable: I'll post something each day that I am home with my computer (so when I'm away there won't be any posts), and try to put in a few extras when I get back


For today, I'm so grateful that the sun is shining, that the two kids who went to the dentist are cavity free, and that my friend E. is keeping her spirits up when her brood seems determined to test her limits!

No comments: